It is past time to have a national day week of repentance again and turn to God for great wisdom and courage in these days of Coronavirus and especially the “stolen” scam election. I repeat and ask the President of the USA, Congress, and church leaders who love America and our US President to urgently initiate now-now-now, a National Day of Repentance and Prayer!
On ten separate occasions during the American Revolution, the Continental Congress called the nation to a time of humiliation, fasting, and prayer, and Founding Fathers who became state governors likewise called their own states to times of prayer and fasting, including signers of the Declaration…. This pattern, repeated so often before, during, and after the American Revolution, was also continued under the Constitution by U.S. presidents. (Founders Bible, page 714)
PRESIDENTS PROCLAIMING A DAY OF REPENTING PRAYER:
- George Washington Thanksgiving Message, November 26, 1789
- John Adams April 13, 1798 and April 25, 1799
- James Madison June 9, 1812, July 23, 1813, and November 16, 1814
- John Tyler May 14, 1841
- Zachary Taylor August 3, 1849
- James Buchanan January 4, 1861
- Abraham Lincoln September 26, 1861, April 30, 1863, and August 4, 1864
- Andrew Johnson May 25, 1865
- Chester Arthur September 26, 1881
- Woodrow Wison May 30, 1918
President Washington called for a day of prayer that included language of repentance. The other nine are listed in the attached House Resolution 790 introduced by Congressman Doug Lamborn of Colorado in 2016. He asked historian David Barton of Wallbuilders to do the research.
When a Christian people feel themselves to be overtaken by a great public calamity, it becomes them to humble themselves under the dispensation of Divine Providence, to recognize His goodness in time past as well as their own unworthiness, and to supplicate His merciful protection for the future. (President John Tyler, 1841 – Founders Bible, page 714)
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever
Today, in the most tragic and tumultuous time ever in America (besides the American Revolution, and the un-Civil War), we need to take the pattern of prior US presidents CALL FOR PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP (NOT THE FAKE “PREZ-elect”) TO PROCLAIM A DAY OF REPENTANCE AND PRAYER posthaste, during the dastardly trials behind us in 2020 and now in 2021. We must do so prior to Inauguration Day of reelected President Trump, who won with up to 77 million votes on November third, last Election Day.
Cheaters never prosper and should not do so this year or ever!
Stolen election fraud should have been disposed of by the un-Supreme Court, so we return to our Triune God to come in power to America, to come in power and grace to turn around the election of November third, rightly belonging to patriot President Donald J. Trump. Please pray with your friends, even if our President does not call for a national repenting prayer day.
You will probably have but a short time to life. Before you launch into eternity, it behooves you to improve the time that may be allowed you in this world—it behooves you most seriously to reflect upon your past conduct (Haggai 1:5), to repent of your evil deeds (Acts 3:19), to be incessant in prayers (First Thessalonians 5:17) to the great and merciful God to forgive your manifold transgressions and sins (First John 1:9), to teach you to rely upon the merit and passion of a dear Redeemer (Ephesians 2:8–9), and thereby to avoid those regions of sorrow—those doleful shades where peace and rest can never dwell, where even hope cannot enter. It behooves you to seek the (fellowship) advice, and prayers of pious and good men…. And may you be qualified to enter into the joys of Heaven—joys unspeakable and full of glory (First Peter 1:8)! (Founders Bible: “Where Mercy and Justice Meet,” pages 369–70)
What are we to repent of? Generic repentance leaves us with the same problems of ignorance that has left the Church either inert or driven by political motives rather than Kingdom ones. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness/justice. Let’s repent of abortion, of allowing our schools to teach deviant sex, of cheating and lying in politics and in every sphere of life, of misusing our liberty to be self-serving instead of restrained and serving of others.
Dear President Donald J. Trump, our American President, who has been the best since the “Father of our Country,” George Washington (#1 to #45).
Please consider the proven-false results of a stolen election to be null and void, and put Trump back in the White House for a full second term (also, no more impeachment from the liars and cheaters among the Democrats.) President Trump is the legitimate President of the United States of America.
Then the Lord appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, “I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice. If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, And My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, Then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land [AMERICA].” (Second Chronicles 7:12–14)
From Pierre Bynam:
Even a child makes himself known by his acts, by whether his conduct is pure and upright.
Dear Praying Friends,
Over the last 18 years, Tony Perkins has organized a network of thousands Christian pastors and churches across America who see Jesus’s call to be salt and light in their communities to include influencing the public debate and public policy from a biblical worldview. Following the tragic breach of the U.S. Capitol building last Wednesday, January 6, Tony sent a note to pastors across the nation. Here is an excerpt from that message:
There is a clear understanding it is time to turn to the Lord. This is not just another moment in our country’s history; the sobering reality is that this moment may decide how long we have as a country. The prophet Isaiah called God’s people to the Lord and to return to him so that He might have compassion upon them and abundantly pardon them. (Isaiah 55:6-7)
On Sunday, January 17, there will be a special day of prayer for our nation. Here are seven prayer points to direct our prayer throughout the week, beginning on Sunday, January 17.
Please join with churches across the nation in looking to the Rock. (Isaiah 51:1)
I invite you to go ahead and begin now praying through these seven prayer points, which are available for download at prayvotestand.org/prayerguide.
- Pray for the unity of our nation. Truth is the foundation for unity. It would seem easier to go along with the times and get caught up in the current and live by lies, but we must let the truth dwell richly in us all. Pray that the truth of God will be upheld in our homes, our churches, our government, the media, education, and in the culture. (John 14:6; 17:23; Philippians 2:2) Pray that the good news of the gospel and the hope that is found in Jesus Christ would be lifted up and embraced in America again. This is not a time to suppress or hide the hope that is within us but instead pray for boldness to share the gospel and that God would open the hearts of others to receive the peace of Christ and glorify His name that is above every name. (1 Peter 3:15; Philippians 2:9-10)
- Pray for the Lord to confuse and confound the plans of those who operate counter to the truth. We can have hope and confidence that truth has already and will triumph. Pray that the lawless deeds of sinful men would be put to shame and that those blinded by the lies would awaken to know the truth. (Isaiah 19; Luke 8:17)
- Pray that the church (followers of Jesus) would be the light of the world in these dark and difficult times (Matthew 5:14) and that as the light shines in the darkness it would grow and increase in brightness and that the light would expose what has been done in the darkness. (Ephesians 5:11-14; 6:18-20)
- Pray that our federal government leaders would recognize, understand, and yield to the truth that the authority defined and limited to them in our Constitution ultimately comes from God. (Romans 13:1; Daniel 2:21)
- Pray that state legislatures will take up their responsibility to review state election systems and expose any corruption or manipulation, and then change the laws and policies to ensure the integrity of our elections. Pray for candor in our governmental systems and for honest and fair accounts. (Proverbs 16:11; 11:1; 2 Corinthians 8:21)
- Pray that God’s people would resolve to stand firm and unwavering in the power of God’s might (Ephesians 6:10-18). May the church not grow weary of doing good but pray for endurance to run the race ahead for the glory of God. (Galatians 6:9; Hebrews 12)
- Pray for the leaders in the church and its members that we would demonstrate the love of Christ to our neighbors and one another. In these uncertain times there is need for great wisdom and the cultivation of virtue for all Christians. Pray that we would stand the test well and bear with one another in humility, courage, and love. (Ephesians 4:2; 5:15-17; James 1:5)
Thank you for praying. Please join us in prayer on Sunday, January 17 and every day through Inauguration Week. And let me add another point and recommend you use it as an introduction to the seven: Repentance. Throughout Scripture, God let His people struggle and suffer time and again because of sin but forgave and gave them mercy and blessing when they turned back to Him in repentance. Repentance for ourselves and our countrymen, must precede receiving the kind of help we need from God now! (2 Chr 7:14; Ps 32:12, 144:15; Pr 28:13Jer 18:8; Dan 9:4-18; Mt 9:13; Acts 3:19; 2 Pet 3:9; 1 Jn 1:9)
Rev. Pierre Bynum
Chaplain & National Prayer Director
From Chris Carlson:
Please Pray and remain hopeful that this happens.
God Bless President Trump! Pray!
Update: Please remain calm and allow this to unfold. The plan I am told is brilliant, so we must trust the plan.
- Fisa brings down the house. Declassification will come today through Monday per Lou Dobbs. True
- The inauguration parade is canceled. True
- Trump has never conceded. True
- Has there ever been 10 miles of fencing with barbed wire for an inauguration? No
- When FISA comes out they will be done. The information is so damaging.
- They would have to cancel the inauguration. This is a wait and see based on FISA release.
- The disclosure videos will air for about 10 days. They are very upsetting I am told. Shocking. Those who have no idea will have a hard time.
- We are the ones who have been on the front lines. It is up to us to help those who will be devastated from what they learn.
- Remain calm and be the reassuring voice
- We are at the point where all will be revealed
- Nesara/Gesara will be implemented, which should be this month
- The 6,000 hidden technologies will be released
- Humanity will take a giant leap forward as they have kept these technologies from us
- All the money taken by the federal reserve will be given back
- All the money in your TDA will be given back
- Humanity will have abundance and poverty will go away
We are days away from all of this happening. It is such an exciting time to be alive. We have waited years for this moment. Rejoice! Graduation is almost here.
Let’s continue our daily 11:11 am and pm EST meditation. See the cabal arrested and evil removed from the planet. See the world bright and beautiful and free. Surround President Trump and his family and staff and military in a shield of protection. Do what you must do for today. Stay strong and keep the faith and may God bless each and every one of you.
PLEASE PRAY FOR AMERICA WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND PRAYER PARTNERS!
—Gerald Christian and Gail Grace Nordskog (with Pastor Jeffrey Daly)
Visit Pastor Jeffrey Daly’s website: RepentDay.com
Pastor Jeffrey Daly, a former Wall Street lawyer, committed to serving Christ in 1991. He repented from his personal glory-seeking as part of the New Age movement and committed his life to advancing Jesus’ Kingdom. Starting in 1999, he has pastored with his wife Laurie, or served as a director of, Jesus Christ Fellowship in Middletown, California. Still practicing law, Pastor Jeff writes, teaches, and focuses on encouraging repentance, personally and in nations. He founded National Day of Repentance in 2011. He also serves as a director of Capitol Hill Prayer Partners in Washington, DC. His passion is to preach about the power and gift of repentance so that we, as His Bride, will be ready for the soon return of our beloved Bridegroom. Call on God’s Protection, Mr. President is his third book.