John Eidsmoe interviewed on Vocal Point with Jerry Newcombe
With unparalleled scope and detail, John Eidsmoe studies the origins of Law in the most ancient societies around the world, explores their commonality and differences, and traces their development through history. In conclusion, he contrasts current alarming trends and encouraging signs for the future!
In clear and understandable language, this work will equip the reader with a powerful arsenal toward reform and restoration of Law to its lofty and rightful place in history.
The six-book set in three volumes:
Volume I – Ancient Wisdom
- Book I, The Foundation: Ancient Legal Systems
- Book II, The Cornerstone: The Hebrew Legal System
Volume II – Classic and Medieval
- Book III, The Structure: Classical Legal Systems
- Book IV: The Centerpiece: The Common Law
Volume III – Reformation and Colonial
- Book V: The Pinnacle: Constitutionalism
- Book VI: The Beacon: Spreading Constitutionalism