With combined decades of Biblical learning and application to real life, the authors of The Economic Liberty Book revive the once common, historic Biblical view that material well-being requires attention to God’s commands and moral principles.
Consider the importance of land and how God blesses or curses work from generation to generation. See how civil government’s meddling in the market place with regulation and taxation destroys prosperity and freedom to live for God. Learn the inspiring and strategic Biblical correction to the contemporary problem of an overwhelming, messianic, and all powerful state.
Ponder these topics by Chapter Title:
- Blessings and Cursings
- Why Prosperity is Generational
- Economic Liberty and Land
- Land Zoning
- When Government Takes the Land
- How Character Affects Wealth
- The Biblical Work Ethic
- Economic Liberty and Debt
- Conquering Economic Slowdown (on regulation)
- The Need to Blunt the Environmental Protection Agency’s Powers